Friday, August 13, 2010

You

You
Empty soulless
Shell of a human being
You
Stole the one person
I never thought would
Could
Abandon me.
But you proved me,
Us,
Wrong.
You
Altered the meaning of
Forever
From solid friendship
to forever,
minus
one year
of agony, hatred,
aches in the pit of
my stomach.
The most horrible
Betrayal
I’ve ever felt.
All because of
You
The filthy miserable bitch
Who ruins other people’s
Lives, happiness,
To make her own life
Look less
pitiful.
You
Don’t love anyone,
Not even your own
Flesh and blood.
You
Destroy everything
Just to stand by
And watch the
fire burn
And people die
And souls turn
black as ash
And clouds of thick
Grey smoke
Suffocate innocent
Bystanders.
You
Will never
Truly be loved
For the real
Monster
You are.
And one day
You
Will burn
For all the people
You’ve maimed
And the destruction
You
Caused.

You
The filthy bitch
Who ruins
All that is
Could
Or ever would
Be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment